Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally it came.....


Finally the day came for which i was anxiously waiting -I received my Infosys offer letter . I was waiting for it since mid jan(as last year our seniors got it during this time). Infosys never made any communication with us after campusing . So i was even more worried . Also the global melt down was on my mind. But finally i got my offer letter . Checked my email at 7:00 am and was absolutely delighted to see mail from infosys.

My date of joining is Nov 16 and i am extremely happy on this.Many may feel its late but i like it.I will be able to relax in my home for some more time and also spend the festive season with my family.

Infosys has honured each and every committement that it made. "Infy is really a company with a conscience. It is very transparent and manages things in a beautiful way". Infy has proved this thing once again . Also smart buisness move my giving joining before any other companies.

The only sad point in this whole story is that i didnt getting the same date of joining as my friends.So wouldnt be able to go with them together.

I am extremely thankful to my friends who helped me during the tough campusing period.

I wish all other companies(who recruited) also give the offer letter to my batch mates hence honouring each and every committement they made like Infosys...

3 comments:

jazz said...

infy has given offer letter??

somdas said...

yes... Have u been selected in Infosys?... Infy has given Offer letter to most of the colleges.

Rahul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.