Friday, February 20, 2009

An exciting second day of cultural fest....




After yesterdays dull show i was thinking whether today will be the same. But luckily it was not the case this time. Today there was lot more crowd and all were full of energy. Many of my friends turned up today. We reached there at about 5:00pm. Initially the function was quite boring and nothing much was happening. But the atmosphere was good and we were enjoying and gossiping and taking lots of pictures.

When the real function started we were allowed to enter the privileged area(as we are the senior most in the college) ... totally near the stage. So we were able to see the artists clearly and enjoy a hell lot. Firstly a lady from last years "saregama pa " came and sang some energetic songs . The dancing had already started. Every one was pumped with energy.

After she finished the person for whom we were waiting all evening came-"Javed ali". He sung some beautiful songs (songs from yuvraj ,delhi 6 ,gajni ,rock on etc etc ). Though some of my friends didnt like it that much as some of the songs were slow but i enjoyed it totally . I even danced with some of my friends (For the first time in my life). My friends were surprised to see me dancing ..:-).

While dancing my mobile fell from my pocket. Didnt notice it earlier . When i realized it i started searching for it. I found it under a guys feet who was jumping upon it . Luckily not much damage was done.

Unfortunately we had to return earlier before javed ali could finish as we had to catch the last bus to our home. But i enjoyed it extremely.

No comments: