Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh! Kolkata , I will miss you ....

Four years ago i came to Kolkata to pursue B.Tech from Techno India. Previously i had been visiting the city once or twice a year to visit my relatives. From that time , i have developed love for the city and its people. So , i was quite happy to pursue my B.Tech here.

I have thoroughly enjoyed staying here. I made so many friends here and have some unforgettable memories with them. I have never enjoyed friendship so much. During my schooling i used to frequently change my place and schools , so i didnt have as many friends. But here i have throughly enjoyed friendship . I have made some friends whom i will never forget in my life. Some of them are Rajorshi , Rahul ,Nirmalya , Kalyan , Bagchi , amit ,susmit , sumit , nandan and many more. Rajorshi one of the first friend that i have made after coming here. I will never forget the days when at the start of each semester we used to go to college street to buy books and also eat :-) .Rahul is the friend with whom i have interacted the most , be it mobile , online or in college. I have thoroughly enjoyed chatting with him many for countless of hours . And i must admit that i loved giving him chap(he has also understood this) . So sometimes he doesnt believe me even when i am serious :-) . I want to thank him for giving me so many s/w and games and scanning and email-ing important things. He has truly helped me a lot.

Nirmalya aka mallu has been extremely lucky for me. Whenever i have traveled with him , good things have happened . He and i suffered from the same pain after the TCS campusing . So we used to share our pain. During the infosys campusing i went with him. That turned quite lucky for me . I got through , so did he. Also he , rajorshi and samya helped me immensely during the Infosys campusing. I will thank them forever for this. Also i will have unforgettable memories of the semester exam days. The way samya used to copy from me was simply astonishing . He became quite famous for that. Loved every bit of the exam days with samya and samrat aka bokaro.

Kalyan is the friend who has helped me immensely academically. I call him SUPER kalyan because he does everything perfectly and never misses out on anything like lab work ,assignments . He is one of the guys who used to reach college at the earliest. So i used to chat with him regarding academics at that time. I sincerely pray that he quickly gets a job. He is person who deserves a job more than anybody else in the class. Also i have many friends with whom i have interacted a lot , like amit , susmit , nandan , sumit , anustup and anand.

Finally one of the friend whom i wouldnt miss at all is kaustav because he will be studying Mtech with me. I am quite lucky to have got such a helpful friend like him . He is always ready to help u at any situation. For my computer problems i always turn to him for help. Loves cracking jokes at others. I am quite lucky that he will accompany me to IITB.

I am going to miss my college days so much. Also i will be missing Kolkata a lot.

Thanks Kolkata for everything you have give me.....


2 comments:

Rahul said...

I had an extremely great friend in you..right throughout my college life you really played an integral part in all spheres..be it adda, studies, informations, games and what not..will surely miss you! :'( :'( and hope you don't shy away from video chat in future :D

nirmalya said...

will miss u buddy.........for the remaining time in kol and also in infy in future..........